Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best, fastest way to get rid of menstrual cramps?

I usually take Advil to get rid of the pain but I don't want to rely on medicine all the time. Is there a better way to get rid of menstrual cramps?
Answer:
heating pad works really well.
you could get the ones that you plug in (electronic or whatever, i dont really know what theyre called) or i think they have heating patch kindof things you can use
Try a heat pack to your lower abdomen.
no salty foods no pop and dont drink too much water you will become bloated
avoid caffeine when you know your period will be coming soon.
Exercise (even just walking for 30 minutes) will release endorphins, which are your body's natural pain killers, and will ease cramps, even when they're so bad you don't want to move...

I do this whenever I have a rough period...and I have PCOS and Fibroid tumors, so all my periods are rough like that, pretty much.
try hot tea or take a warm bath that will help you and relax you also this is new and it will help you therma care heat wrap for menstrual cram relief that's what i use and they work
here go to this website and see if they have a coupon sometimes they do
www.thermacare.com
I hope this helps you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment