Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the grandaddy of all sex questions?

There is a chapter in a certain sex book with this title and it is baffling me what the question is.
Answer:
To try anal, or not to try anal, that is the biggest question.
My guess is, "where is the clitoris?" hahaha
It must be pertaining to the G-spot.
Does grandaddy have sex, and with whom?
What is the best size? ~
For either gender.
space monkey. are you serious?

ahhh, children these days.
what is a shlong??
Your first talk ABOUT the birds and the bees
I have no idea, but I really do like question 4 that says, "How Can I Relate When He鈥檚 a Microwave and I鈥檓 a Crockpot?" When did we start renaming our horniness with household items?
wow... probably- "will it hurt?" or "how come it didn't hurt?" or "Why am I bleeding?"

No comments:

Post a Comment