Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best vitamins to take?

I am a 20 year old women and i am pretty healthy just allergies and one cycst is all that is wrong with me but i don't feel complete is what i guess i can call it. I get very tired easily and i dont feel as if i am being healthy as i possibly could be. I'd like to start taking vitamins of some sort but i do not know what kind to take. can someone please help me!? thanx!
Answer:
Well, I suggest you take what I take...here goes:
Vitamin C--500mg--one per day
Vitamin B 100 complex--one per day
Women's One Daily--one per day
Calcium--600mg, one-two a day
Potassium--99mg, one per day

I would recommend you buy "Spring Valley" brand, they're good quality, and they're available at Walmart! Or, you can purchase from their online site: http://www.springvalleyherbs.com/catalog...

*If you have any questions on what these vitamins are good for, just email me..and I let ya know! ;0)
Centrum is a great multi vitamin, but first, wouldn't it be a good idea to talk to your doctor and tell him the way your feeling? We can't afford to lose you, and if there is something going on that I don't know about, or that you don't realize, I couldn't forgive myself, nor would you forgive me for wrongly directing you. I know you may think this is a bit intense but think about it, your life isn't expendable. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment