Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What exactly did you say to your mom when you started your period?

Tell me and i will pick and thats what ill say exactly to on a note
This will really help!!
PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE!!!?...
Answer:
Guess what mom? I'm a women!
I just simply told her that I was having a problem she asked what and I told her, she then told me about what was going on and the birds and the bees.
I said "mom, i think i have my period"

I was really nervous, but there was no need to be. Your mom is expecting this to happen and it's a normal, natural part of growing into a woman (I know, sappy!). Just come out and tell her and ask her any questions you might have.
I GOT IT!
I had really bad cramps the day i got my period.. i was in so much pain i couldn't stop crying. Mid morning the pain stopped and i got my period..

I just went up to my mother and said i have my period.. where to you keep the pads??
I need some pads.
um you just tell her you say, mom i got my period
I walked out of the bathroom and said "Mom, I think I got my period." Just like that.
i came into her room and asked for some wipes since mine were all dried out then i left. then i came back cuz i would nt stop bleeding and told my mom i was bleed ing there. then she told me i got my period. then i started crying!! but it's not that bad any more. hope i helped!!
mom I am a man and i got my period..help
I told her not to tell anybody lol. My sister stormed down the stairs, threw herself into a chair across from my mom and said, "Hope everyboy is happy now!" My mom was like, "WTF are you talking about?" And she goes, "It comes at the end of a sentence!!!!!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment