Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best, slip resistant, comfortable shoe for food service industry?

im a waitress often working double shifts and my feet kill at the end of the day, i have danskos and they are horrible, and i heard shoes for crews is just a waste of money...help! i need something slip resistant and comfy! preferably a black sneaker.
Answer:
Have you considered Crocs professionals? Though they are not a sneaker per se, they are certainly VERY comfortable and definitely slip resistant.

Best of luck,
~M~
I've worked as both a waitress and kitchen staff and I love Sketchers sneakers. They have a wide variety to choose from, they have excellent tread, and you can wear them outside of work as well. Sketchers also tend to have good arch support and are durable. I still often wear a pair of them to work that I've had for four years and the tread isn't even worn down yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment