Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best type of birthcontrol?

Im on the pill now... But i keep forgetting to take it.. I need something that I dont have to remember as often and wont make me gain weight... any tips??
Answer:
Depends on the individual and what stage of life you are in. I think the pill is great for people who want to have a method that is easily reversible and help with period issues such as cramps..as well as not mess with a barrier methods like condoms. But you will have to take the pill daily. There are other hormonal options such as the Depo shot and the Nuva ring which you won鈥檛 have to worry about remembering to take daily. If you are not in a monogamous relationship..use condoms to protect yourself from STDs. Also the diaphram and the IUD maybe options for you as they are more permanent. plus you won't have to worry about hormonal side effect such as weight gain. If you are done having babies and ready for a permanent method go for sterilization. Either way it is best to talk to your ob/gyn and get a physical exam and decide on the method most appropriate for you.
It really depends on you.
If you are bad with pills go on depo.
It does have a slight chance of gaining weight.
Stay away from the patch. It has a high risk of strokes.
now on the pill subject, I lost 12 pounds while I was on ortho tri cyclen. Don't take if you smoke.
There are so many things to think about when you are considering what birth control to be on. I was on the pill.now I have a three year old. Yeah I forgot to take my pill 2 days in a row. I was on the shot for about a year, no problems at all, except it took me a long time to get pregnant after I was off. If you aren't concerned about getting pregnant right when you get off the shot, I would recommend that. I have also heard some really good things about the patch.
definately talk to your doctor a little bit more about this, he can help you determine what is best for you.
oral sex
i use to have the same problem with forgetting to take my pill so i went on the depo and i cant complain about it all the only thing you have to remember to go back every 3 months to get another shot and if you have insurance it is actually pretty cheap i only have to pay 10 bucks every 3 months
Miss Jones ,first you become Mrs.Jones,I shall guide you

No comments:

Post a Comment