Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is THE MORE ENJYABLE part of a women body?


Answer:
her brain, sorts the men from the boys unlike the heart!!!
her breasts and her liquorice!!
Her heart. the rest doesn't mean anything with out her heart involved in it.
Back of the neck is so sensitive and he can kiss you there is public!!!!!!
her brain! or her unmentionables
for her it will be her heart and foru to tell her u love her evry day bu for u... uno wot i mean :S
For me, the lips, the nipples, the vulva and the clitoris.
I have to say there aint anything better than a nice bum and lovely long legs if the womans got them then the womans got me!
I'm a man, and where I look first is sexy enough, the eyes. The more enjoyable part of a woman would be, drumroll, her sweet lips, because I love kissing.
Her under-arms...i like it the most.
If you meant enjoyable, sensitive body parts for women to achieve pleasure during sex, there will be a few ways. Foreplay esp at the clit, breast, arm,neck and G-spot. This site has better explanation and techniques help..http://sexandlovemaking.cblinkenterprise...
the back

No comments:

Post a Comment