Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best way to take care of my skin after shaving "down there" ?

I am wanting to shave "down there" but I am afraid of razor burn and irritation. I have really sensitive skin so I can't even imagine how sensitive it will be there.

What are the best ways to take care of my skin to reduce the razor burn and irritation?
Answer:
I also have very sensative. I have been shaving "down there" for over 2 years now. I use baby powder, and follow up with a vitamin A or E cream. If you do get a little irritation even after the powder and cream, just add a little more cream. I have never had razor burn there. I used to get razor burn on my legs, but also started using the powder and cream on my legs and have not had razor burn for a few years. You should be fine.
Good luck.
PS: Apply the powder and cream immediately after getting out of the tub. Very important.
Skin is skin. Except for nipples and mouth lips. Very sensitive skin.

Use an electric shaver first, for the long hair.

Then use a sensitive skin shaver from Bic, all yellow, to finish the job. Apply a neutral lubricant to the skin before using the bic, such as petroleum jelly. Hand creams have various scents that may burn the tissue inside your uterus that is NOT skin.

Females look better shaved. So thank you.
This is my opionion, get one of those puffy things you can use in the shower, lather it up with some shave cream, soap or body wash. Scrub around the area so that it exfoliates and lifts the hair follicles, preparing it for a close shave. Use a triple blade razor for women and shave down first to remove the bulk of the long hair. Use the puffy thing to scrub around some more lifting the hairs. Use hot water to rinse the blade, and I find it helps to keep the bumps down. Now shave upwards against the hair follicle for a close smooth shave, scrubbing with the fluffy thing between shaves and rinsing when the blade gets clogged up.

No comments:

Post a Comment