Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the best brand of tampon for a new user?

I've been getting my period for over two years now, and I've been to scared to use a tampon. Now my parents booked our beach trip when I always get my period. I really don't want to stay out of the water, but I'm still scared, because I got a yeast infection and was too terrified to use the injector thing. I'm sorry if this sounds wimpy, but are there any suggestions?

My periods are usually pretty heavy.
Answer:
You can get all of your questions about tampons answered here: http://www.tampax.com/questionsanswers1.

My 13 year old daughter uses the Tampax Slender
Well, either get over your fear or stay out of the water.

Try using a slender tampon the first time, they are easier to insert.
I suggest you try Playtex "Slim." They are very slim and comfortable.
I always used Tampax tampons. Another user claimed she has a 13 yr old daughter and I know for a fact, she only had one daughter that died a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment