Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is considered "sexually active"?

I'm not a virgin, but I'm confused about this lol.

Do you have to be having sex consistently, on a regular basis, to be considered active? And if so, how long do you have to NOT have sex to be considered inactive?

I've always wondered this. And it would be useful to know so I know what to tell the doctor!

Thank you!
Answer:
This is not necessarily a easy question to answer, I was asked by a Dr, several years ago if i was sexually active, and considered at the time I was having sex with my husband, So I said yes, Duh! What she was asking was I having sex with more then one person. Nope! But I didn't understand the question. So I was tested for all kinds of diseases.
usually, if you've had ex in the past ea, it counts as being active. you should tell them you are anyway though so they can test for hiv, which sometimes shows up years later after exposure.
I'm guessing but I always felt like I wasn't sexually active if I hadn't had sex in more than 6 months and I wasn't dating anyone and had no prospects.
I've thought about this too!
I was told that every 3-4 days or something (not a real statistic) was active.
I don't know why I couldn't figure that out.
And inactive?
I have no idea.
Means having sex on a regular or semi-regular basis.
active starts when you have sex the first time. After you are 21, you become inactive if you have not had sex in 4 months. This is the law in the US. I'm a doctor, a part time policeman and have a large penis so I am an expert.
Being 'sexually active' doesn't mean how long you've been having sex. It means that you are having sex. It doesn't matter how many times or how long you have been doing it. If you have had sex just one time, you are still sexually active and it's best to let your doctor know that you are having sex, or have had sex in the past so he/she can have a blood work up done to make sure you don't have any STD's.
Sexually active is having sex on a regular basis. You can be sexually active with your partner or many partners, have sex once a day or once every few weeks. We all go through highs and lows in our sexual encounters, the important thing is to not have to lable yourself with any stereo types. Protect yourself from harm, enjoy your life and don't look back. Have fun girl, have as much fun as you possibly can life's too short.
any thing that has to do with p**** and d**ks.
When A Penis Enters Your Vagina, You're there

No comments:

Post a Comment