Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is that funny feeling?

what is that feeling i get its feels like am pregnant its like something is kicking me and i can actualy feel it too feels really weird can anyone explain that have you had that before to ?
Answer:
I have this feeling sometimes - it freaks me out. Not like kicking but like fluttering (first feelings of baby in pregnancy). I always just figured it was either something akin to dejavu or gas. . haha.
have you ever seen the movie alien? It could be one of those.
are you pregnant? if your not pregnant there is really nothing that would be moving around inside of you. maybe it is a parasite of some sort.
Is it in your belly? I guess you should go to a doctor if it persists for over 1 week.
If you are not pregnant then it could be a range of things.. could even be just gas. I would go to the doctor just for a check up
It can be a few things causing the sensation. One is gas, the other is muscle spasms. The abdomens mussel's contract sometimes making feel almost like a baby moving. Weird feeling, I've had it myself. There might be other explanations because everybody is different. Hop this helps, have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment