Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is the best razor for a women?

i just started shving and i want to know the best razor and the best shaving gel and the gentelest
Answer:
I love the Venus razors as well. I use them with Gilette Satin Care shave gel. Also, for quick touch-ups in the shower when I don't have time to really shave, I like to use the Intuition razor by Schick. There is no need for shave gel as it contains a built-in skin conditioning solid that lathers slightly in water
Any razor, I don't care, I just use it.
Venus!!
ok the best razor is venus, its not expensive or fancy but it works and noxema sensitive shaving vreme or something like that really works it smells good and leaves your skin soft.
Venus' Divine. It's got gel bars on each side and 3 blades. All you need is water. WONDERFUL!
I prefer Skintimate. And for razors well, I am going to switch to Venus soon because I heard those were really good.
i use venus. and i dont remember the shaving stuff i use haha.
i love my husbands mach 3,,,think the venus is the "female"version. i use the aveeno (oatmeal based) sensitive skin shave gel
honestly i like nair alot better then you dont have to worry about cuttin yourself. just test it in a small area to make sure youre not allergic

No comments:

Post a Comment