Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is causing this to happen?

Hi, I'm 17 and I'm very hygenic about my body. I love to take Showers and Baths. I take showers but day and night. Every time I get up from sitting in a plastic like chair, and I look in the sit, there's like a Moist looking line. It's not wet like and it's not dry like I can't describe it. It's not my jeans or anything because I always get a size bigger than my normal size. Is it because I'm sitting down to long or what? The other girls in class get that. How come I have this?
Answer:
To me, it sounds almost like it's sweat. Your body is hot, and plastic is a good insulator, so it's kind of like when you wrap something hot up in foil to keep the heat in. The heat from your legs etc are warming the chair up, and then making your legs even warmer, so it's sweating.
Like how if you sit in leather seats in the summer.
I hope that helps.
huh? o dont think i get that
It's probably condensation because you are a warm body sitting on a cool seat.
It's because that part of your body is naturally moist. It's totally normal. If it's hot out it can also be sweat. It is not a sign of uncleanliness in any way.
Its sweat dear, everyone gets it, they are plastic chairs! what do you expect? lol trust me i get it to, nothing to worry about :P

No comments:

Post a Comment