Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is my problem?

I don't feel well these days here are my symptoms : after I drink my morning coffee I get nausea. After lunch today I felt all dizzy and nauseous.I have less energy. At my desk I got so sick I was holding my chest %26 I really needed to lie down.. It passed after about 5 minutes but still. I get nauseous when I spend more than 15 minutes in the car. I get more headaches then usual. I'm 22. I'm not all that healthy... I mean I don't do reagular exercise or anything but I'm not sick or obese or anything. I'm not pregos, I have an IUD.
Answer:
Could be a few things, but I would suggest first and foremost you may be anemic. This is basically a lack of iron in your blood, which will cause many of the symptoms you describe such as a lack of energy, dizziness, and frequent headaches.

Try iron supplimented vitamin pills, one-a-day. No need for a prescription, you should be able to find them at your local pharmacy or shopping center. You should definitely get it checked out by a doctor if your symptoms are severe or last for more than a few days, though.

Foods rich in iron are also a plus, as well as foods containing Vitamin C (which helps the absorption of iron into your body). A few examples of iron-rich foods - beans, whole grains, spinach, dried fruits, red meat.

As for the nausia and stomach cramps... period pains, perhaps? Severe, stabbing cramps could also be trapped wind, which (while being an embarassing ailment to admit to) can potentially be one of the most painful things you're likely to experience, besides childbirth. Luckily not everyone gets it so bad, but it has the potential. Just know that it's not necessarily a sign you're dying if you're doubled over in pain on the floor... it could just be wind. ;)

If your symptoms continue for more than a week or so, and you're not on your period, and you're not anemic, you should definitely make a Dr.s appointment, just to get checked out.
are you sure you're not pregnant? With the symptoms you're describing it sounds as though you are pregnant. You should get a pregnancy test just to make sure. Maybe you just have exhaustion?
r u iron deficient/anaemic?
See your doctor for a complete checkup including bloodwork to find out what is causing this.
It does sound a lot like pregnancy, but it could be dehydration also. Maybe that coffe has something to do with it? Try drinking more water

No comments:

Post a Comment