Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is that thick, flaky discharge? (bedroom confession)?

I am 20 years old and I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend. We've been sexually active for more than a year. We tried using a condom a couple of times, but every time we tried, there were serious issues. His penis wouldn't be hard enough, the condom isn't lubricated enough, or my body would reject it. Without a condom, it is more intimate and sexual and it is just so much more comfortable without it. We use the "pull out" technique and I haven't gotten pregnant so it works for us. By the time my boyfriend has finished his business, my "juices" dries up and becomes flaky and it sticks to my boyfriend's penis. We've joked about it and said that "it's nothing" but I have been worried and concerned for quite some time.
I don't know if this is normal or if something is wrong with me. I'm too scared and embarrased to go to an obgyn so please leave me comments %26 answers, they will be greatly appreciated.
Answer:
This is normal. Also you should never be embarassed to talk to your doc about these things as this is what they went to school for. How is a doc supposed to help you if you are to embarassed to talk to him/her. You really do need to start using some form of birth control because there is sperm in precum and one of these days you will wind up pregnant. Have you considered trying the today sponge, vaginal contraceptive film or the female condom?
If you are sexually active, and especially not using protection you need to see an ob/gyn. Why be embarassed? Go to a women if it makes it more comfortable.

I know you didn't want this answer but if you are having sex you should see a doctor.
Astroglide...:) If ya'll are taking a long time, its natural to not be quite so "juicy". Besides, having sex when you aren't lubricated can cause you to tear or be very uncomfortable. I see that you say ya'll use the pull out method...I just want to let you know that I have living proof that it doesn't always work...his name is Tyler and he's 7 years old.
normal, that's why you wash up afterwards
Of course it's normal. Any juice, when it dries, leaves a residue so why wouldn't the stuff from your vagina?

Please also know that the withdrawl method doesn't work very well...a man can have sperm in the precum that comes out of his penis without him even knowing it before or during sex. It doesn't ahppen all the time but it DOES happen. If you don't want to get pregnant...go on birth control. I know how much condoms suck believe me.I hate them...so I had an IUD inserted that lasts five years before you have to have it changed. No having to remember to take your pill or get your shot every 3 months! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment