Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is going on??

Usually my period start on the 27-28 day of my cycle there very heavy then tapper off. Well on Monday the 21st was the 30th day of my cycle. I started spotting light pink so I figured I was getting my period. So I put on a pad but I spotted on and off all day with only mild cramps. Not even anofe for a liner. Tuesday I had a med. flow just anofe for one pad. Then that night I started spotting again. Yesterday I spotted on and off very light pink and brown and last night it just stopped. I had mild cramps this morning but no more spotting. My breast are sore and I have been feeling sick. During my normal period my breast have never been sore. What is going on??
Answer:
Very likely you are pregnant...an at home pregnancy test would be your first option...if you don't feel that the results of which are accurate or you're still uncertain make an appointment with your gyno and they will do a blood test for you.
Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. Along with the sickness and sore breasts you could be pregnant, so i advise taking a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment