Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is getting your hair thinned?

I have really thick hair and its hard to manage! I heard you can get it thinned. My mom told me that getting your hair thinned isnt a good idea unless they use an electric razor so you dont get a short row of hair in the back of it. what do you recommend?
Answer:
i also have thick hair, and i do agree it is hard to manage. but when i got my hair thinned out, it was like a miracle! i could breathe through my hair it seemed like...lol. when my hair got done at the salon, they used scissors and razors, but it really depends on the structure of your hair. good luck, and i hope you have a wonderful hair day. :]
I LOVE it. My hair is so thick, i get it done everytime i get my hair cut. they either use a razor or scissores depending on your hair structure. I always have the scissores scrape my hair and it thins it out amazingly.
welcome to the club..I hate it when at salons they say what beautiful thick hair! Thinning your hair is a great idea and only lasts a few weeks for me then the mop is back

No comments:

Post a Comment