Sunday, October 25, 2009

What Is it?

Every scince I have given birth to my son, I have been getting a wierd looking blister type thingbetween my leg and my vagina. It doesnt hurt most of the times but sometimes I cant even wear my underwear. It is kinda a deep purple/black color around it, the thing itself is either a pink or my skin color. Anything I can do to stop this?
Answer:
more then likely its a boil, or it could be a strep infection. you should use most heat on it so that it can come to a head and get what ever is in there out. i had one after i had each of my girls and each time i used mosit heat and it helped. if you are really concerned you can call your doctor and ask them what they want you to do. or they may tell you to go in and have it lanced. i would try the moist heat compresses and if that dont help in a day call the doctor. to make a moist heat compress take a hand towel and get it wet, but not sopping. then put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. if its to hot to touch wait a minute or 2 and then apply to the area. keep it on for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the heat is gone. repet multiple times a day.
It sonds like a boil or something but try a cold compress on it.
yes make an appointment with your gyno !

No comments:

Post a Comment