Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is breat augmentation like?

I want new boobs. How long is recovery before you can return to work? What's the average cost? I'm hearing 3k-4.5k.
Answer:
two excellent sites to research
It's like turning a regular breast into a silicone rocket.
The cost in my area is $6,000. That is with the pain pump they insert after the surgery.

You are usually ready to go in about 4 weeks.

With mine, the first week or so was pretty painful. I seriously had 2nd thoughts. After that, it was ok.

Some people have very little pain, I guess it's just the person.

Good Luck!
Don't be a fake ! Fake Boobs are GROSS!

DON'T DO IT DUH!

I hope this helps!
Just be careful that no one puts a safety pin near those bad puppies.
alot of money and painful !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment